The Busy Bug

October 14, 2011

SPOTLIGHT!

My son, had his SPOTLIGHT today. I got to stand in front of his class and brag about him! He thinks I embarrass him when I show his baby pictures! What do you think...would this embarrass you? He's now 10 years old....where did the time go????
Ok...so I made these for him to share with his class after my presentation. They were super easy to put together!
SUPPLIES:
Kit Kats (preferably White Chocolate) Burlap
Glue gun
Self Healing Mat
Rotary cutter (I love this tool!)
Ruler
Have a fabulous
FRIDAY!
Linking up to:

9 comments:

  1. OMGoodness these are too cute.....and your son is too! ;) TFS

    Shelley
    http://carleys-closet.blogspot.com
    shelleymace21@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the mummies and the big pic beautiful side bar pic :)!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my gosh these are adorable! I love them. I hope you'll link these up to my Wickedly Creative Halloween Ideas Party!
    www.itsybitsypaperblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those mummies are adorable and I love the sweet treats hidden inside. You're a great mama and your son was such a cute baby. I am a new follower from the Sundae Scoop. Vicky from www.messforless.net

    ReplyDelete
  5. How cute...love the mummies! Your son is lucky to have such a thoughtful mama!

    ReplyDelete
  6. These are so CUTE!!! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I embarrass my kids too, it's part of our parental duties. Your Kit Kat mummies are too cute! Love them!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks! Making these for my DD halloween birthday party!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh my gosh! These are awesome!! I will definately have to remember these for next Halloween!! Thanks for your awesome comment on my pillow cover tutorial!! :)

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments!