The Busy Bug

September 24, 2011

CAKE POPS @ THE RELIEF SOCIETY CONFERENCE

I got this little "beauty" on Friday from Kohl's & I have to say, it is AMAZING!  
It's called
 It's so easy to make these!  
I volunteered to bring treats for our church's 
Relief Society's General Conference.  
It's a meeting for the women in our church.  
We get together and have a fun dinner, then we listen to several speakers.  What fun!  
Here are the cake pops I made for the activity!











 Here is the food that everyone made.....
YUMMY!




Hope you all had a fabulous Saturday!
HUG HUGS!



4 comments:

  1. That's a wonderful machine! Your cakes look so yummy and what a spread!
    Judy

    ReplyDelete
  2. YUM YUM YUM what a super awesome project and boy do they look good. What an excellent job you did on this!!!!! Wow Fabulous!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. OOO...delicious. I love Khols ;) These look super tasty.

    Be Blessed, Beckie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Karen,
    These look so yummy!!! So does all of the other food. You are so thoughtful! What more could you ask for, great food, great friends, great speakers. I am sure all of you had a great time
    Hugs, Stacy

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments!