The Busy Bug

March 09, 2011

Project 98 - "HAPPY BIRTHDAY TAYLOR!!!"

Hi there everyone,  I want to dedicate todays post to the gift that I received 12 years ago... My daughter Taylor, who turned 12 today.  I look at her and I still see the little blue eyed, blond haired, tiny little baby.   It brings tears to my eyes.  I remembered it like it was yesterday.  Time sure does time fly by.  Now, she will be the newest member of the Young Women's Program!!  In our church, the Young Women's Program is just amazing. It teaches the girls such wonderful life skills....here are a few of them....
Faith
Divine Nature
Individual Worth
Knowledge
Choice and Accountability
Good Works
Integrity and
Virtue.
Oh my goodness!!  She is going to have so much fun!  
~TAYLOR, I am so very proud of you~
Ok, now this is why I haven't posted anything for a couple of days.  
Her is the card I made for her.
For this card, I used:
Stretch Your Imagination Cricut Cart
Gypsy
Ribbon from Hobby Lobby
Crystal Embossing Powder
Swiss Dots Embossing Folder

This coupon is for a Shopping Spree with DAD!

Yummmm....Snickers" Cake!  

Nothing beats seeing her face light up like this!!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY, 
MY SWEET TAYLOR!

PS....2 more projects till my Blog Candy Giveaway!  Also, I'll be entering this card in a Challenge over @ More Than Favors

8 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday! You look so pretty with that smile! I hope its a great day for you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Karen,
    I love it. That snickers cake sure sounds yummy
    Hugs
    Stacy

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great day for you! Your daughter has such a sweet smile. I bet she went crazy over the shopping spree!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Birthday Taylor!!! Have a blast shopping with Dad! Oh how fun.
    hugs,jen

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy birthday Taylor, almost a teenager!!
    Cathy
    mexicopetshop@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful card and Happy B-Day to your daughter

    ReplyDelete
  7. Happy Birthday Taylor!! Enjoy your day!

    Leslie

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments!