The Busy Bug

March 03, 2011

Busy Bug Babble ~ "A Thing Of Beauty" Blog Award

Here's another Award I received.   "A Thing Of Beauty" Award from Stacy @ Love That Bug


For this award, I must list 5 things which must include why I love crafting, then I must pass it on to 5 other blogs along with why I think they are special.
(All About Me)
  1. I love the feeling of creating something beautiful and giving it to someone.
  2. I totally enjoy learning different techniques and using them in my crafts.
  3. I love crafting because it lets me create and share.
  4. Crafting is like meditating, it calms & relaxes me.
  5. Crafting helps me to express myself.
I have to pass this Award to 5 blogs and tell why they are special.
NOTELadies, when accepting this award, you must list 5 things about yourself (including why you like crafting), pass it on to 5 others, and when you post the award to your sidebar, the award creator would like the award linked to her: gracenotes4today. 
I think all blogs are special in their own way.  I enjoy these blogs because they are all so classy!
Here are the 5 Blogs that are deserving.
  1. My Creative Time ...Emma what can I say, your blog is just "FABULOUS" 
  2. Hiding In My Craft Room ...I love, love, love all your posts!
  3. Creations With Christina...I totally enjoy your tutorials.
  4. Simply Chick Design By Jen..Jen, to totally "Rock" that's all I have to say!
  5. Bits Of Paper ~ I love your style of crafting!

Congratulations, Ladies.  And thanks again Stacy for including me!  


Bug Hugs!

5 comments:

  1. Karen, you are so sweet for this!!! THANK YOU!!! I TRULY APPRECIATE you thinking of me!;)
    Big Gypsy Hugs,
    Emma;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Karen,
    Congrats on your award. Your blog is very deserving
    Hugs
    Stacy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Karen thank you so much for this award! It sure did put a smile on my face this morning. I promise I will get this up on my blog over the weekend. I feel bad that I have some other wonderful ladies have given me and I haven't even posted. :(
    Life has just been busy.... Anyway thanks a buch! You have a super weekend!
    BIG huge hug to you!! :)
    hugs,jen

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks so much Karen! I'm working on my post to pay it forward!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments!