The Busy Bug

October 07, 2010

Project #26 "IMAGINE THE POSSIBILITIES" Cricut Card

Hi there Crafters.  I created this card in (no lie) 10 min!!!  Using my New Cricut Imagine!!  I can't believe how easy it was to make this card!  "IMAGINE THE POSSIBILITIES"!!  Wow, it was the fastest ever.  I have been playing and discovering all the neat features it has.  I will still be using my trusted Expression and my Gypsy "Chick".  They are still my babies....  Well, hope you like this card I made.
Don't forget to Subscribe!
Bug Hugs!



2 comments:

  1. Hey Karen! Your card looks great!!! 10 mins.??? super cool... I got my imagine this week, but guess what? I HAVE TO SEND IT BACK beacause it doesn't work.... I was so happy when I got it and now I'm sad (I just want to play with it) :0(
    Well, for now, please keep making more beautiful stuff, so when I come back I can see all the wonderful creations you have made with the imagine! lol... I just became your newest follower!!! I hope you will visit my blog too...

    hugs,
    Carol L.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute card thanks for sharing!!!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments!