The Busy Bug

September 10, 2010

Scrapbook USA Expo, Sandy, Utah 2010

Wow,  that was fun today!  I had such a good time today hanging out with people who share the same interest , SCRAPBOOKING, Stamping & Crafts!!  There were so many booths!  I met so many fun people.  And guess which booth was right smack in front.......CRICUT IMAGINE!!  I got to see first hand how it works.  I gotta have one!!!  :-)  The Provo Rep told me that on September 14,  2010  HSN will be hosting  a World Launch, of the Cricut Imagine at 12:01am.  Weird time! I'll be watching for sure.  She also said the price will be around $499.
Here are some pic...Enjoy!!











Here is my daughter and my son posing with the Cricut goggles!  Aren't they just the cutest!











Even our dog, Mojo, loves the Cricut!










Bug Hugs!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments!