The Busy Bug

September 07, 2010

Project #4 - IKEA PAPER STORAGE BOX MAKEOVER.













Today I thought I would start cleaning my scrapbook room....I'll be posting my progress as I go. I decided to work on my paper storage boxes that I purchased from Ikea a while ago. I have been wondering what to do with them. Well, I finally got my MOJO back, so here is what I did!!

The Recipe:
Storage Boxes
Fabri-Tac adhesive (the best)
Ribbon of your choice
Scissors or a Rotary Cutter
Ruler (optional)
Fray Check (find it in the fabric dept)
Cindy Loo Cricut Cartridge (optional)




1) Measure the width of the box where you will be putting the ribbon and cut. The rotary cutter came in real handy here.












2)Put Fabri-Tac around the edges of the ribbon.
3) Attach ribbon to the box.








There was something missing, so I decided to use my Cindy Loo Cricut Cartridge. Page 39- Border. Also, I use the General Purpose Duct Tape from Walmart instead of Transfer Tape. Works just as good but way cheaper!









And what do you know. Outstanding!! Have a wonderful day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments!