The Busy Bug

May 06, 2013

PAINTED FENCES "THE NEW CLEAN LOOK"

I really "HATED" the color of my backyard fence!  So While "hubs" was away in New York, I decided to spruce things up a bit.  I decided to paint my fence.  I loved the clean fence color over at TOOTSIETIME'S BLOG.  Love her Blog!  So I decide to change mine to something similar.

HERE IS THE BEFORE......
YUCK!...
It just seems so gloomy.









AND NOW HERE IS THE AFTER!! 
 I JUST LOVE IT!!
WHAT DO YOU THINK?





Looks so much cleaner!
Now on to the next project!!
Have a fabulous day!

4 comments:

  1. YA BABY!!!! Now that looks wonderful! My fence was a taupe/gray color...hard to keep clean...this next week...I am building a fence in my new yard!!! I am so excited...the neighbors have two large dogs that have almost destroyed my yard over the winter...dog damage is everywhere...I have so much damage in the lawn I have to re-do the entire thing!

    I sure do miss my old yard...it was huge and so easy to do...this one is a challenge to say it nicely. lol

    as for the question about veggies...I am thinking about trying my hand at veggies this year. I did a veggie garden a few years ago and it didn't do so well...now that I am a little older and a LOT wiser, and have read a whole lot about planting things...I think I might just give it a whirl!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm really impressed you painted that whole fence, it looks great!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments!